This Summerfest Weekend features our usual compliment of activities and entertainment running all day and night, but will also include the Sebago Lake Triathlon Festival - an Olympic distance race on Saturday and a Sprint on Sunday.
Some very exciting news for New England endurance athletes... Point Sebago will be hosting the newly-expanded Sebago Lake Triathlon Festival. The event will consist of an Olympic distance triathlon on Saturday, a Sprint on Sunday, clinics, after parties, and kid’s races. Not interested in swimming, biking, and running? That’s fine... we’ll still be offering a healthy dose of our nationally-recognized activities and entertainment for your weekend vacation. Take advantage of a late checkout on Sunday to cheer the athletes towards the finish line.
Summerfest Weekend Package Includes:
- 3 Days of Fun, Special Entertainment
- 2 Nights lodging on a Site, in a Park Home, a Resort Cottage or a Vacation Home
- 5 Buffet meals including a Special Lobster Dinner
- One hour cruise aboard the Miss Margarita
- Free Miniature Golf
- Daily Supervised Activities for All Ages
- Access to all Point Sebago's facilities including Championship Golf Course at special resort guest greens fees
- Special Events, Prizes and Activities
Beat the weekend traffic out of town and jumpstart your weekend. Add a Thursday night stay to your weekend. Save 55 - 70% off our regular season rates on your Thursday night accommodations and get a Free Breakfast on Friday in the Lakeview Restaurant.
|Site||Park Trailer||Park Home||Resort Cottage||Vacation Home|
|$135||$195||$195 - $230||$240||$250|
- Children Ages 3