One of Maine's highest-paying Bass tournaments. Lots of money is up for grabs and with a variety of affordable packages, Point Sebago makes it remarkably easy to participate.
- Over $25,000 in cash and prizes!*
- $4,000 in lunker prizes (guaranteed)**
- $1,000 first place bonus (guaranteed)**
- $225 team enter fee
- $159 per person packages
Who can catch the heaviest limit of bass and who is going to win all that prize money? Does it get any better than fishing on pristine Sebago Lake - YES when you can win thousands in prize money.
This team bass tournament boasts $25,000 in cash and prizes* and $4,000 in lunker prizes (available only to those on the weekend tournament package). With numbers like that, the Sebago Lake Bass Open is one of the richest bass tournaments in New England.
It only costs $225 per team to enter the tournament and weekend packages which include lodging, food, a powered boat slip, free launching, and eligibility for both the lunker prizes and first place bonus start at a very reasonable $159 per person.
There’s a lot of money to be won, don’t miss your opportunity to get some of it.
*$25,000 payout is based on 150 boat entries
|Cost: $159 ppdo|
|Checkin on Friday, 9/12 (3pm)|
|Checkout on Sunday, 9/14 (11am)|
|2 Nights Lodging|
|Dinner Friday and Saturday nights (Lobster on Saturday)|
|Boxed lunch on Friday and Saturday|
|Lunker Prize & First Place Bonus Eligibility (must have a partner on the package)|
Above price does NOT include Bass Fishing Tournament entry fee.
Tournament Entry Form
- Prices are per adult, based on double occupancy.
- Children in same unit fees: Age 5 - 11 are $19 each, Age 12 - 17 are $39 each (does not include linen or lobster)
- *$25,000 Cash & Prizes based upon 150 boats
- **Participants must be in the Tournament Package to qualify for lunker prizes and first place bonus.
- Tournament Lodging & Meal Package reservations to be made directly with Point Sebago
- $10 per day Launch, Park & Shuttle Fee at Point Sebago to be paid at Security Gate before entry to resort (for participants not staying on package).
- Tournament registration table in Beach Pavilion for non-resort guests. Color coded brace