The Island Lodge is a seven bedroom home offering gorgeous views of Sebago Lake and access to all of Point Sebago's amenities and programming. Surrounded by water on three sides, this luxury home is perfect for large groups or multi-family rentals. Call (800) 530-1555 to check availability.
Download the complete floor plan of the Island Lodge [PDF]
Island Lodge Features
- 4,000 Square Feet
- 3 Floors
- 7 Bedrooms – Sleeps 24 (max 16 adults)
- 5 Full Bathrooms
- 2 Full Kitchens
- 2 Living Rooms & 2 Dens with Cable TV
- 2 Dining Areas
- 2 Wood Burning Fireplaces
- Free Wifi
- Laundry (washer & dryer)
- Large Wrap Around Upper Deck with Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Fire Pit with Picnic Tables
- Gas Grill
- Spacious Private Point with Water Views on Three Sides
- Parking For 4 Cars and 4 Golf Carts
- Great For Weddings, Reunions, and Business Retreats
- Rental Period
- 7 Night, Sunday to Sunday required during Peak Season (6/29/14 - 8/16/14)
- Max Occupancy
- 24 People (no more than 16 adults, pricing is based on 16 people)
- Vehicles Allowed
- 4 Cars & 4 Golf Carts
- Pets are not allowed in the Island Lodge.
- Yes, linens are included, but not refreshed during your stay. There is a washer and dryer in the Island Lodge.
- The Island Lodge will be clean when you arrive and after you leave. There is no daily housekeeping service.
- The Island Lodge is a non-smoking building.
|Peak Season||$8,499 per week. 7 night, Sunday to Sunday stay required.|
|(6/29/14 - 8/16/14)||Based on 16 people, plus tax & key deposit, plus refundable security deposit.|
|Family Fun Value||Discounts & Coupon Book Promos Apply. 3 night stay required.|
|Spring & Fall||$850/night midweek, $1,050/night weekend. 3 night stay required|
|Based on 16 people, plus tax & key deposit, plus refundable security deposit. Getaway & Golf Package add-ons available.|
Rates & packages subject to change.
The Island Lodge is currently available for the following time periods:
If you have any questions or would like to check availability, call (800) 530-1555.