The Ultimate Meeting Location. Groups love our lakefront setting, award-winning 18-hole golf course, lake view meeting rooms, and myriad of activities. Culminate your business meeting with a round of golf, a cruise on the lake or a team-building activity.
Complete Day Meeting Package* Includes…
- Meeting Room set to your specifications
- Continental Breakfast: Juice, mini muffins, fruit, regular and decaffeinated coffee & teas.
- Luncheon Buffet - see selections below
- Team Building Activity
- 1 Round of Miniature Golf
- Full access to 775 Acre Gated Resort
- Use of Outdoor Sports Center including tennis courts, horseshoes, shuffleboard, deep sand volleyball
- Location on Southern Maine’s Largest Lake w/ One Mile of Sandy Beach
Sebago Soup & Sandwich Platter
Soup of the Day served with assorted wrap sandwiches of turkey, roast beef, ham and tuna salad with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, condiments, potato chips, pasta salad, dessert and beverages of lemonade, ice tea and ice water.
The Point BBQ
Chicken BBQ OR Hamburger/Hot dog BBQ with vegetarian baked beans, cheese, lettuce, tomato, condiments, pasta salad, potato chips, dessert, beverages of lemonade or ice tea and ice water.
*Maine Lobster Dinner can be substituted for an additional fee.
The Complete Day Meeting Package*: $25.95 per person (plus tax & service charge)
*Package details may vary due to season and number of attendees.
Available for an additional fee:
- AV Equipment - Please be sure to order in advance so we can be sure to have what you need
- 18-Hole Championship Golf - considered Southern Maine's finest
- Driving Range and Golf Practice Facility
- Cruise Sebago Lake on 95 passenger Miss Margarita Cruise Boat
- Marina with hourly non-motorized boat rentals
- Development Programs highlighting teambuilding and leadership training
- Technical Support
All rates subject to Maine State Sales Tax (8%) and 20% Service Charge on the package.
All rates based upon a minimum of 20 people. All rates subject to change with out notice