Our Point Sebago group travel consultant will coordinate tee times, tennis tournaments, volleyball events, private boat cruises, meeting space, special menus, team building programs and social hours to assure you and your group the ultimate event. Our Pavilions offer the perfect indoor space with over 9 separate meeting rooms and dining areas.
Or “rough it” on the beach and try our Maine Lobster Dinners or one of our theme Barbecues.
Take the stress out of planning your next event and allow us to take care of everything in our spectacular setting.
Lodging Accommodations for all… Our Lodging can Accommodate Groups of up to 400 in comfort.
Personalized Group Quotes...Call us today and tell us what you want included in your perfect group getaway and we will be happy to personalize a fabulous quote just for you!
Groups Love Our…
- 775 Acre Resort
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course
- Location on Southern Maine’s Largest Lake w/ One Mile of Sandy Beach
- Marina (Boat & Slip Rentals)
- 10 Tennis Courts
- Team Building Programs
- Nine Different Meeting Rooms to accommodate all group sizes
- Restaurants & Group Menu Selections
- Professional Development Programs highlighting teambuilding and leadership training.
- Driving Range and Golf Practice Facility
- Miniature Golf, Horseshoes, Volleyball
- Water Playground & Shuffleboard
- Sebago Lounge Nightclub
- General Store & Boutique
Point Sebago is open annually from late April until early November. May, June, September and October are the best months for groups to visit, particularly midweek. During these dates groups can often enjoy the Resort and all of its amenities almost to themselves. It can feel like your own private country club for the week offering privacy and an opportu