Golf for only $29 - 39/round
Save up to $30 every time you golf
Purchase your Point Sebago Club Card for $99 ($139 after 6/1/13) and never pay more than $29 - 39 every time you golf all season long. If you golf four (4) or more times at Point Sebago you should own a Club Card.
Additional Club Card Benefits:
- Entitled to pay the low discounted rate of just $29 - 39pp cart included any day, all season long.
- May participate in Member Only Tournaments (USGA Hdcp. Mandatory) or Social events.
- 14 day advanced tee times.
- 10% off all non-sale logo items in the golf shop.
2013 GOLD MEMBERSHIPS
- May participate in any scheduled Golf Club or social event
- Unlimited use of practice range and range balls
- Discounted greens fees for guests
- 20% off non‐sale logo items in the golf pro shop
- USGA Handicap included (does not apply to junior and college membership)
- Golf lesson rates: $70 per hour, $40 per half hour
- 30 day advance tee times
|Family Gold Membership - Includes the Primary plus 1 Spouse or 1 Child (age 17 & under)
(each additional child 17 and under $99)
|Gold Adult (Age 18 - 29), includes cart fee||$895|
|Gold College - Full Time College ID Required, includes cart fee||$600|
|Gold Junior (Ages 16 - 17), includes cart fee for licensed drivers||$229|
|Gold Junior (Ages 15 and younger), must by accompanied by adult, includes cart fee||$129|
Gold Memberships require the purchase of a Cart with each round. You may purchase the use of a Point Sebago Golf Cart each time you play or for all rounds for the season.
Gold Single, Couple, Family Cart Fee Options
- $445 (unlimited) single and couples per person
- $900 (unlimited) family
- $16 (per 18 hole round) per person
- $10 (per 9 hole round) per person
Golf Membership & Club Card Applications
Club Card Application
- 2013 Gold Membership Application [PDF]
- 2013 Gold Membership (Ages 18 - 29) Application [PDF]
- 2013 Gold Membership College Application [PDF]
- 2013 Gold Membership (Ages 16 - 17) Application [PDF]
- 2013 Gold Membership (Ages 15 and younger ) Application [PDF]