Point Sebago is the perfect place for your next golf outing. Our course is one of the finest in New England. Our dedicated team of Professionals will handle all of your golfing needs, including score cards, cart signs and scoring. We are attentive to every detail so that the coordinators of your event can enjoy the day, knowing that we will take care of everything.
We accommodate golf tournaments via traditional tee-time or shotgun starts throughout the season. We can tailor make a golf outing that will keep your members talking for years to come.
All-inclusive Golf Tournament Packages may include:
- Use of Point Sebago Award Winning Championship Course with Tournament Setup, Instructions and Scoring
- Greens Fees and Golf Cart
- Free use of our Driving Range
- Free Use of Premiere Practice Facility Including Putting and Chipping Greens
- Point Sebago Souvenir Logo Golf Balls and Tees
- Continental Breakfast including muffins, pastries, fruit, juices and coffee
- Chicken BBQ Awards Luncheon with Cash Bar service in our awards tent at the golf course or at the Lakeview Restaurant on beautiful Sebago Lake
- Assistance with awards presentation
- Assistance with placing sponsor signs at course and banquet facility
- Assistance with bag handling upon arrival
- Golf cart set up
- All taxes and gratuities included
These Tournament Packages are available from $25 to $89 per person depending upon the time of day, date, menu and other items selected.
Wrap up your day with a great meal in our post tournament banquet tent beside the Practice Facility or in the Beach Pavilion overlooking Sebago Lake. Enjoy one of our hearty menu selections while awarding prizes and having a great time catching up on the days event.
Due to the continued and growing popularity of our premier Southern Maine golf course, we must limit our golf outings to allow our members ample playing time.
Please call us at 1-800-655-1232 ext 3 (207-655-1745) to reserve your group’s golf event.
- We are pleased to accommodate either morning or afternoon tournaments.
- Please contact the Pro Shop to see if we can accommodate a shotgun start or tee times for your tournament.
- If you have a specific request, please do not hesitate to ask. We will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
Outing Extras Available
- T - Sponsor Signs $15.00
- Logo Balls
- Logo Hats
- Logo Sweaters
- Logo Shirts
- Gift Certificates
- Ball/Tee Packets
- Point Sebago Princess Cruise Ship (available for private charters, 90 Max)
- Lakeview Restaurant and Beach Picnic Area available for groups from 20 to 2000
- Complete Menus available upon request