This will be a family weekend with a slew of our nationally recognized activities and entertainment, and, as a bonus, access to the Maine Blues Festival, one of the largest Blues festivals in the state, which offers additional events for music lovers of all ages.
Guests who are on the getaway weekend package receive complimentary tickets to the Maine Blues Festival and Saturday shuttle service to the other performance venues (which are all within 10 minutes of the resort).
Get out your suntan lotion and sunglasses‚ it's Point Sebago's welcome to summer weekend! This weekend is filled with Tournaments, Games, Arts & Crafts, Entertainment, Sand Sculpture Contests, Hayrides and a Family Scavenger Hunt. This is an active weekend, time to get moving and enjoy the beautiful weather!
Summerfest Weekend Package Includes:
- 3 days of fun, special entertainment
- 2 nights lodging on a Site, in one of our Park Homes, a Resort Cottage or a Vacation Home
- 5 Buffet meals including a Special Lobster Dinner
- One hour cruise aboard the Miss Margarita
- Free Miniature Golf
- Daily supervised activities for all ages
- Access to all Point Sebago's facilities including Championship Golf Course at special resort guest greens fees
- Tickets to the Maine Blues Festival with Saturday shuttle service
- Special Events, Prizes and Activities
Beat the weekend traffic out of town and jumpstart your weekend. Add a Thursday night stay to your weekend. Save 55 - 70% off our regular season rates on your Thursday night accommodations and get a Free Breakfast on Friday in the Lakeview Restaurant.
|Site||Park Home||Resort Cottage||Vacation Home|
|$135||$195 - $230||$240||$250|
- Children Ages 3 and Under are FREE
- Children Ages 11 and Under are $30 (up to 2 children, additional are $35)
- Children Ages 12-17 are $60