Determine the date & time that you would like and the number of players you will have.
# of players:
Based on the number of players, the following is a brief summary of the type of “start” your event will have:
100+ players - “Shotgun” start, with exclusive use of the entire golf course.
99 or less players - Modified “shotgun” start, may have players not in your outing on another part of the golf course.
If your number of players has decreased or increased significantly from what you originally booked, please contact the Director of Golf as soon as possible to revise your starting schedule.
Reserve the date with our Director of Golf
Upon reserving the date, you will be sent our confirmation letter and golf outing contract.
Sign and return the “Golf Outing Contract” along with your deposit.
Once we have received your deposit, your reservation is confirmed. If you find it necessary to cancel after we have received your deposit, we will gladly refund your money if we have been given at least 30 days notice.
Plan your “Golf Format” with our Director of Golf or Club Manager.
Decide on your format.
The most popular format is the “Scramble”. Format rules sheets will be provided to each team.
Decide what special contests you would like.
Longest Drive, Closest to Pin, etc.
We will set up all of these contests for you. Select the holes you would like these contests on and our Professional Staff will take care of the rest.
Beat the Pro Contest.
This special contest is held on a par 3 and is run completely by our Professional Staff. The Golf Professional will tee off first and people will wager $5 that they can beat the Pro’s shot. Victorious players are entered into a final drawing for the entire POT!
Gift Certificates and other prizes.
Custom merchandise orders and tournament prize discounts are available for your group and we would appreciate your business.
We have a variety of Hole-in-One Package Prizes at very affordable prices. Please call the Director of Golf for more details.
Customize your day with a special touch.
Professional Golf Clinics
Add a special touch to your day by including a clinic/exhibition by one of our PGA Professional Golf Staff. Please call our Director of Golf for more information.
Tee Sponsor Signs, Tournament Signs and Banners.
We offer assistance to your tournament with several sign making sources that we endorse, and types of signs that we have utilized. Please call our Director of Golf for more information.
Rental Club Service.
We can provide any rental clubs that you need. Simply let us know ONE WEEK in advance how many sets you require and we will have them ready for you.
Driving Range & Practice Center
The driving range and practice facilities usage can be added to your package for a nominal per player fee or players may simply choose to purchase range balls on their own.
Should your event desire photographic services, we recommend using our on resort photographer who provides excellent, friendly service. Please call our Director of Golf for more information.
Plan your Dinner, Lunch and Refreshments with our Director of Golf.
Our Director of Golf is also here to assist you with your ideas and planning of all your food and beverage needs. You can choose from a variety of food and beverage options. We offer a wide range of prices while still maintaining the highest standard of quality. For award ceremonies, please let us know if you would like a table(s) set up to display your prizes.
Confirm the number
Confirm the number of golfers and dinners 7 DAYS PRIOR to your event. Please call our Director of Golf to confirm your numbers.
Deliver all tournament materials to the Pro Shop one day in advance.
This isn’t always possible, but it sure makes the day of the event less stressful for you.
This should include the following materials:
- List of players and their pairings by starting time or hole assignment. We will assist you in creating the breakdown for hole assignments.
- Sponsor signs, banners, hole-in-one signs, Cars, or other awards.
- Any other signs or miscellaneous props.
THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT
By the time you arrive on tournament day, our staff will have:
- Your carts prepared with logo, scorecards, starting assignments, and tee gifts.
- A reception and registration area set up for you to greet your players.
- The course set up with your special contests and tee sponsor signs.
- Our Staff will assist your players with getting their bags to their carts.
- At your scheduled starting times, we will give out cart keys and send players out. While your players are out on the course, we will prepare the tournament score sheets and have them posted on the large scoreboard.
- As your players finish, please have then turn in their scorecards to the Pro Shop Staff member at the scoring area. We will post the results of the day and forward that information to the local media.
- After we have completed the scoring for your event, we will prepare a summary sheet for you. The results will be based on the scoring and prize breakdown you have selected.
- And finally, everyone will think you did all the work, and tell you what